When you think of silo painting in Utah, you probably imagine painting the exterior. While exterior painting is one of our services, we also paint the interiors of silos. This post will teach you a few of the signs that it’s time to repaint your silo’s interior, and why doing so is so important:
- Every few years: In our opinion, it’s best to be proactive and have your silo repainted every couple of years. Hiring experts to repaint both the interior and exterior of your silo really enhances its overall appearance and prevents a number of problems, like rust and corrosion.
- First signs of corrosion: Speaking of corrosion, repaint your silo as soon as you see any! A little rust spot might not seem like a big deal in the moment, but that problem will only grow as time goes on. Sooner or later, you could wind up with a massive hole in the side of your silo. Nip that problem in the bud by having your interior repainted as soon as you notice it.
- Any evidence of contamination: The rust mentioned above can contaminate the items stored in your silo. Avoid contaminating your goods by letting our experts repaint your silo for you. Our paints are non-hazardous and safe for any product.
- When you’re sick of its appearance: Few things look worse than chipped and fading paint. The only way to get rid of it is to hire our team to sandblast all of the old paint away and add a fresh new coat. We can paint your silo any color you need, and all of our paints are guaranteed to last for years to some.
The benefits of repainting
Now that you know a few of the signs that it’s time to schedule industrial painting in Utah, it’d be helpful to know its benefits. Here are the reasons our clients call us to repaint the interiors of their silos:
- Better appearance: Needless to say, a new coat of paint will do wonders to enhance the appearance of your silo. Even though most people will never see its interior, adding a new layer of paint will make you feel better about the condition of your silo.
- Safer goods: Chipped or degrading paint could contaminate the products stored in your silo, as could rust or corrosion. The best way to keep your goods safe and sound is with a fresh coat of paint.
- Longer lasting: Interior and exterior silo painting does wonders to protect it from the elements and prolong its lifespan. Hire a team for industrial painting in Utah early and often if you want your silo to stand the tests of time.
Whether you’re tired of the chipped interior paint or you’re worried about contamination of your products, call our team for silo painting in Utah. At Great Western Painting, we specialize in all sorts of industrial painting projects, both big and small, so you can rest easy knowing there’s nothing we can’t take on. Give us a call today to get a quote for our services.